Healthier Options is a local initiative supporting small, independent food businesses across Cambridgeshire to include healthier food choices in their menus. Here in East Cambridgeshire, the scheme was started in Littleport and has been extended to include businesses throughout the district
By making small changes to their menus, the food businesses can offer healthier choices in addition to the regular meals being sold. Once they have done this they can become members of the scheme.
The business must have a rating of 3 or more.
Members of the Healthier Options scheme in East Cambridgshire are:
- Swan on the River 1 Sandhill Littleport
- YPL Granby Business Centre Granby Street Littleport
- The Copper Cup 3 Main Street Littleport
- Fieldside Cafe Littleport Leisure Centre Camel Road Littleport
- The Refectory Ely Catherdral Ely
- The Fish House 5 Market Place Ely
- Efes, 3 Forehill Ely
- Lemon Tree Deli Cafe 9 Market Place Ely
- The Black Horse 35 High Street Swaffham Bulbeck Cambs CB25 0HP
For more information on the scheme, see the Healthier Options website at http://www.healthier-options.org.uk/ or contact the Commercial Team at email@example.com