Compensation for victims of uninsured or hit and run drivers

You may be able to claim compensation from the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) if you have been injured or your property has been damaged because of an uninsured or ‘hit and run’ driver.
Contact the MIB directly for more information – e.g. to find out what you can claim for, the deadlines for claiming and how to claim.
The Motor Insurers’ Bureau
01908 830001
The Motor Insurers' Bureau
Linford Wood House
6 - 12 Capital Drive
Linford Wood
Milton Keynes
MK14 6XT