Road maintenance, road safety and street lighting

Street lighting 

Street lights with a column number beginning with EC are to be reported to East Cambridgeshire District Council on 01353 665555.

All other street light issues are to be reported to Cambridgeshire County Council (external link)

Cambridgeshire County Council is also responsible for the following services relating to roads and transport.  

Please use the links to the County Council’s website, which are provided below to help you find useful information: