Purpose of the Grant:
The aim of this small community grants scheme is to support local community groups to provide new or develop existing community services and initiatives that improve the quality of life for residents living in East Cambridgeshire.
There must be evidence of how the project meets local need, involves and empowers local people, ensures equality of access and an indication of how the project will be sustained. This grant scheme cannot give capital funding for buildings but can be used to buy equipment for the project.
The application window will be open from 2 August to 13 September 2021.
Who can apply?
- Have a written constitution
- Have a management committee of at least three people: a Chair, a Treasurer and a Secretary
- Have their own bank account with a requirement for two signatories for any payments made
- Be able to provide an up to date copy of their accounts
- Provide an Equal Opportunity and Child Protection Policy where applicable
- Be a member of VCAEC (Voluntary and Community Action East Cambridgeshire)
If your organisation does not have a written constitution, mission statement and/or relevant protection policies, please contact Voluntary and Community Action East Cambridgeshire for advice in meeting these requirements. Please call 01353-666166 or email email@example.com
How much money can you apply for?
Up to 75% of the project costs can be sought, with a minimum grant of £250 and a maximum grant of £1000 payable.
We require 25% of the total project cost as cash or in-kind match funding. Only one grant per group/organisation may be awarded in any financial year (April - March).
For further information contact 01353 665555.
Application forms are available below, you may either complete a paper version and send as a hard copy to the address on the application form, or apply online using our Self-Service Portal. In order to complete the form online you must be registered as an Individual, registration is quick and easy and will only take a couple of minutes: