East Cambridgeshire Community Fund
The aim of this small community grants scheme is to work in partnership with local communities to provide new and innovative community services and initiatives which develop the quality of life in East Cambridgeshire.
There are two rounds for applications. Applications will only be accepted during these periods. Dates to be advised.
There must be evidence of how the project meets local need, involves and empowers local people, ensures equality of access and an indication of developing sustainability. This grant scheme cannot give capital funding. Grants are for new projects or for developing existing projects. Projects must also promote Equality and Diversity, and have a neutral or positive impact on the environment and Climate Change.
- Be a non-profit group or organisation based in East Cambridgeshire
- Have a written constitution and mission statement
- Have an elected committee
- Have their own bank account with a requirement for 2 signatures for any cheques written/payments made
- Be able to provide an up to date copy of their accounts and their Equal Opportunities and Child Protection Policies
- Be a member of Voluntary and Community Action East Cambridgeshire
If your organisation does not have a written constitution, mission statement and/or relevant protection policies, please contact Voluntary and Community Action East Cambridgeshire for advice in meeting these requirements. Please call 01353-666166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 75% of the project costs can be sought, with a minimum grant of £250 and a maximum grant of £1000 payable.
The application form is available at the bottom of this page and applications are to be submitted as a hard copy to address on the application.
For further information contact 01353 665555.
You can also apply online using our Citizens Portal. In order to complete the form online you must be registered as an Individual, Registration is quick and easy and will only take a couple of minutes.