Graduate Entrepreneur Visas

Graduate Entrepreneur Visa (Tier 1)

You can no longer apply for a new Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa.
If you want to set up a business in the UK you can apply for a Start-up visa instead.

If you already have a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa

You can no longer extend your Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa at the end of the first year. You must apply to switch to a Start-up visa instead.
You must apply to switch visas before your current visa expires.
You cannot settle in the UK on this visa.
See Also:
For Further Information: