Solve a Residential Property Dispute

You can apply to the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber - Residential Property) if you are a landlord, tenant, freeholder, leaseholder, park home occupier or site owner. The cases you can apply for include:

The tribunal is independent of government and will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.  

Help you can get 

You may want to get help and advice before you apply - contact Leasehold Advisory Service. You can also get legal advice, including from a lawyer. 

See also: 

For further information on solving a residential property dispute see GOV.UK's website.