Premises Approval for Marriage or Civil Ceremonies

To hold a civil ceremony or wedding at premises in England or Wales, the premises must be approved by a relevant authority.

Cambridgeshire County Council is the relevant authority for the East Cambridgeshire district.

For further information on premises approval for marriage or civl ceremonies, please visit the