Use this service to plead guilty or not guilty to a traffic offence.
You must be either:
- the person charged with the offence
- an official representative of the company charged with the offence
Before you start
To use this service you need:
- the notice the police sent you
- your driving licence
- your National Insurance number
- details of your income
- details of your outgoings, eg rent or mortgage, household bills
If you have questions about your case, contact the court dealing with it.
You can get help with making a plea online.
For further information: