Accident at Work

RIDDOR stands for the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurences Regulations 2013.   Sometimes referred to as RIDDOR for short.

If you are an employer, self-employed or in control of work premises, you will have duties under RIDDOR.

RIDDOR requires you to report some work-related accidents, diseases and dangerous occurences. It applies to all work activities.

Accidents can be reported online, and further information can be obtained at

Further information can be obtained from the Commercial Team in Environmental Services - contact our Customer Services Team to find out more.