Apply to Continue to Live in the UK

Continue to live in the UK if you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen 

You and your family usually need to apply to continue living in the UK after 31 December 2020 if you are from any of the following: 

  • the EU (except Ireland) 
  • Iceland 
  • Liechtenstein 
  • Norway 
  • Switzerland