Environment Agency 48-hour visitor moorings:
- Littleport (3 moorings);
- Ten Mile Bank (1 mooring);
- Prickwillow (2 moorings);
- Brandon Creek;
- Queen Adelaide;
- Brandon Town;
- River Lark (1 mile from confluence with Ely Ouse) known as Tom's Hole;
- Diamond 44 on Ely Ouse;
- Downham Market;
- Wiggenhall St Mary Magdelene.
A comprehensive list of all Environment Agency moorings in the region is available on the Gov.uk website
Other visitor moorings:
- Denver Sluice, Denver;
- Littleport Boat Haven, Littleport;
- Ely Waterfront, Ely, Tel: 01353 616382;
- Riverside Island, Isleham, Tel: 01638 780663;
- Padnal Fen (GOBA);
- Bridge Boatyard, Ely;
- Grange Farm, Whittington (GOBA);
- Little Ouse.
(GOBA - Great Ouse Boating Association moorings. These moorings are for members only, or for boats hired from a marina that is a member. Visit the GOBA Website for more information).
- Littleport Boat Haven;
- Isleham Marina;
- Cathedral Marina.