Please note that we are currently experiencing very high volumes of work and this may have an impact on the time taken to respond to calls and emails. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for on our website then if possible, please could you email any queries to the relevant Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then endeavour to respond within 5 working days. Please allow this time to lapse before making contact again.
In line with our Neighbour Notifications and Consultations Guidance Leaflet, the Planning Officer will not respond to neighbour responses but will ensure that any material planning concerns raised are addressed in the Officer’s Report.
- View details about planning and tree work applications being considered by the Council;
- Monitor the progress of live applications;
- Submit comments/objections on live applications;
- View decision notices & officer reports for determined applications;
- View screening and scoping opinion requests (information only).
In order to view details of any application you will need to search using the either the application number or the address.
You can also register to be notified of applications within an area of your choice. More information on how to do this and how to use the public access system is available on our Public Access User Guide (pdf)