Other services available

Private Works

If you do not qualify for financial help or wish to pay for the work yourself, Care and Repair Services can use its expertise and experience to work with you to carry out the work required.  A fee would be agreed for this works before any work commences.

Help from Charities and Trusts

The caseworkers can advise and assist you to make an application to charities and trusts for help towards the cost of building work

They will help you to collect the information about your financial situation and circumstances to see if there might be assistance from these organisations

Other services

  • Apply to the Royal British Legion for assistance if you have served in the forces
  • Refer you to organisations that provide energy efficiency grants for heating and insulation works
  • Offer advice on benefit entitlement
  • Sign post you to other services in the East Cambridgeshire area
  • General Information