Each household is entitled to one 240-litre black wheeled bin with a blue lid for recyclables. You can have an additional bin for recycling for a one-off delivery charge of £25 and we will collect it alongside your normal recycling bin.
We collect recycling bins once every two weeks and these bins are for items which can be recycled.
- paper, newspaper, magazines and envelopes
- greeting cards and wrapping paper (no glitter, no metallic)
- cartons (e.g. Tetra Pak)
- plastic bottles, pots, tubs and trays
- food and drinks cans
- tin foil and foil trays
- biscuit and sweet tins - both plastic and metal
- glass jars and bottles
Please make sure containers are empty and clean. You can put lids, tops, sprays and pumps back on.
Please remember the following:
- If you are not sure whether an item is suitable for recycling bin, please contact us
- Your bin must be ready for collection by 7:00am on your collection day and not before 6:00pm on the evening before
- Your bin must be on the property boundary closest to the road and visible
- If your property is accessed by a private track or road, your collection point will be where this meets the public highway
- Materials will only be collected, if they are presented in the correct container. We do not collect side waste
- An additional recycling bin can be requested for a one-off charge