Many services are available online and if you register your details with us, you will be able to:
- have online forms pre-filled with your personal details like name, address and email address
- save copies of all enquiries
- partly complete forms and save them for completion later
- track progress of your requests online
This option is available when you access an online form relevant to the service you require or by visiting our self service portal (external link)
Please visit our list of services (external link) to see what is available, or view the web pages of the service you require and follow the relevant links.
Information held by the council is solely used for providing services to customers and is not made available to any other party other than for the purpose of protecting public funds. For more information, please see the council’s privacy statement
No access to internet?
There are four self serve kiosks in our reception available for use during office hours.
Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5:00pm
Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm
From here you will be able to access a wide range of services from the following websites:
- East Cambridgeshire District Council
- ARP (external link)
- Sanctuary Housing (external link)
- Cambridgeshire County Council (external link)
- GOV UK (external link)
You are able to report, apply and find out information about all the services available in the area via these websites.