Cyberbullying Advice and Support
- Childnet International: A non-profit organisation working with others to 'help make the Internet a great and safe place for children', which contains useful advice and information for both parents and carers and young people.
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP): CEOP is dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children. CEOP also provides help and advice on cyberbullying and maintains a website for children and young people about staying safe online.
- Family Lives: Immediate support and advice for parents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 08088 002222.
- Kidscape: For parents and carers of bullied children.
- Advisory Centre for Education: Advice for parents and children on all school matters.
- Children's Legal Centre: Free legal advice on all aspects of the law affecting children and young people.
- Cambridgeshire Constabulary can be contacted to report a crime or to seek advice on their non-emergency number 101.
National Organisations who support parents and carers of children with special needs