- Have had an organ transplant
- Have certain types of cancer or having certain types of cancer treatment
- Have certain genetic diseases
- With serious respiratory conditions such as cystic fibrosis and severe chronic bronchitis
- Have a condition or are taking medicine makes them much more likely to get infections
- Pregnant women with a serious heart condition
If you need additional help to follow this guidance, you can register yourself or someone else for the new online service to:
- request access to a priority supermarket delivery slot (if you have already got priority supermarket deliveries, you will keep them)
- tell your council if you need support to follow this guidance, especially if you are unable to arrange this yourself or with the help of friends, family or other support networks
- make sure your details, such as your address are up to date
You can register now and will be asked for your NHS number. You can find it on any letter the NHS has sent you or on a prescription. It is helpful if you register even if you do not have any support needs at this time. You can log in and update your needs if circumstances change at any time.
If you need to register your needs by phone, or have an urgent need, please contact 01353 665555 or email email@example.com during office hours.
Out of hours - Emergencies only: 07710 979800