Emerging Local Plan 2016 to 2036
The Council is currently preparing a new Local Plan for East Cambridgeshire. This is an important document as it will determine what East Cambridgeshire will look like in the future and how it will become an even better place to live, work and visit.
The new Local Plan will replace the current adopted Local Plan and will include policies and proposals to 2036.
Have your say - Further Draft Local Plan (12 Jan to 22 Feb 2017)
- Further Draft Local Plan;
- Draft Policies Map;
- Comment Form (Form F) (print version);
- Comment Form (Form F) (MS Word version);
- Draft Sustainability Appraisal Report;
- Growth Study.
How to Comment on the Further Draft Local Plan
- Online using the Consultation Portal; or
- Download the Comment Form (Form F) and send by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Strategic Planning, East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, CB7 4EE
Local Plan Working Group
Full Council has appointed a Local Plan Working Group, comprising of eight elected Members, to assist in the development of the Local Plan. The purpose of the Working Group is to aid greater understanding of issues and support the preparation of policies.
Meetings of the Local Plan Working Group are held when required, reflecting the work programme of the emerging Local Plan. The Terms of Reference for the Local Plan Working Group, and notes of Working Group meetings, are available to download below.