Each household is entitled to one 240 litre green lidded bin for green and food waste.
Green and food waste wheeled bins are collected once every two weeks and are only for items which can be recycled.
Please ensure that the food waste is wrapped up in newspaper or paper bags and not plastic or recyclable/compostable food waste bags.
|Yes Please!||No Thank You|
|Grass and hedge cuttings||Flower pots|
|Leaves, dead plants/weeds||Stones or rubble|
|Small branches||Soil and turf|
|Fruit and vegetables||Cat litter and animal waste|
|Meal leftovers||Poisonous weeds|
Natural bedding from pets including Straw, hay, sawdust and shredded paper
Please remember the following:
- Each household is entitled to one 240 litre green bin. If you would like an additional green bin a £48.00 yearly license fee will be required
- Your green bin must be ready for collection by 7a.m. on your collection day and not before 6 p.m. on the evening before
- Your green bin must be on the property boundary closest to the road and must be clearly visible
- If your property is accessed by a private track or road, your collection point will be where this meets the public highway
- Materials will only be collected if they are presented in the correct container. We do not collect side waste.