Each household is entitled to one 240 litre blue lidded bin for recyclables.
Blue lidded bins are collected once every two weeks and are only for items which can be recycled.
|Yes Please!||No Thank You|
Paper, such as newspapers, magazines, junk mail and envelopes:
|Glass bottles and jars||Polystyrene|
|Food & drinks cans||Food/garden waste|
|Metal lids from jars & bottles||Textiles|
|Aluminium foil & cartons||Batteries|
|Hard plastic food containers (pots, tubs & trays)|
|Food & drinks cartons|
Please remember the following…
- If you are not sure whether an item is suitable for placing in the blue lidded bin please contact us
- Your blue lidded bin must be ready for collection by 7a.m. on your collection day and not before 6 p.m. on the evening before
- Your blue lidded bin must be on the property boundary closest to the road and visible
- If your property is accessed by a private track or road, your collection point will be where this meets the public highway
- Materials will only be collected if they are presented in the correct container. We do not collect side waste.
- An additional blue lidded bin can be requested for a one off charge.