To be financially self-sufficient and provide services driven by and built around the needs of our customers.
To enable and deliver commercial and economic growth to ensure that East Cambridgeshire continues to be a place where people want to live, work, invest and visit.
The Council's Service Delivery Plans for 2014/2015 are listed below:
The Council's Service Delivery Plans for 2015/2016 are listed below:
East Cambridgeshire District Council is committed to delivering high quality services built around the needs of our customers.
End of Year Service Reports
- Building Control
- Communities and Partnerships
- Customer Services
- Democratic Services
- Environmental Health
- Financial Services
- Housing and Community Safety
- Human Resources
- Infrastructure and Strategic Housing
- Legal Services
- Leisure Services
- Open Spaces and Facilities
- Strategic Planning
- Tourism and Town Centre Services
We are proud to present our end of year report 2015-2016. It demonstrates all of our achievements over the past 12 months against both our Corporate Plan and other areas of the authority too.
If you would like to receive a hard copy, a translated version or a version in Braille etc., then please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on 01353 665555.
During 2014-2015 the Council has provided a great deal of support to our communities by undertaking exciting and innovative projects focussed around the needs of the people who live, work or visit the area.
To help us ensure that we provide excellent customer service the Council sets targets and measures performance frequently to help us monitor how well we are doing.
Effective performance Management enables the Council to assess how effectively we are doing against our 6 priorities;
- A customer driven, efficient Council with a 'Can Do' attitude with an Open for Business approach and commercially focused, to ensure financial self sufficiency for the taxpayer
- Genuinely affordable housing by local people for local people
- Making East Cambridgeshire an even better place to live
- Making it easier to get around the District and do business
- Appropriate developments with better infrastructure and improving Planning Service
- Driving economic success by creating the infrastructure to attract businesses and create jobs
In 2015 the Council revised the Corporate Objectives as follows;
- To be financially self-sufficient and provide services driven by and built around the needs of our customers
- To enable and deliver commercial and economic growth to ensure that East Cambridgeshire continues to be a place where people want to live, work, invest and visit
Robust performance management supports the Council’s vision and provides a clear direction for all staff across the organisation.