We are experiencing a high number number of requests for more information on business grants relating to the current lockdown. We are awaiting further guidance from central Government on this matter.
As soon as grants are available, we will update our business grants webpage.
The Government has put in place a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (extended to March 2021)
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all businesses in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- the Coronavirus Bounce Back Loan scheme offering small and medium-sized businesses affected by coronavirus loans of up to £50,000
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £200 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
- a new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
Available Grants, Funds & Support:
- Coronavirus: Changes to our Services
- Coronavirus: Community Support
- Coronavirus: Guidance for Closing Certain Businesses and Venues
- Coronavirus: NHS and Government Guidance
- Coronavirus: Social Distancing, Keeping Businesses Open and In Work Activities
- Coronavirus: Advice for Landlords and Tenants
- Coronavirus: Protect your Workforce - Letter from CCC