To enable all residents of East Cambridgeshire to have access to housing suitable for their needs, and to ensure that support and advice are available to achieve that objective.
Jo Brooks - Principal Housing Officer (Housing Services)
Karen Freya - Principal Housing Officer (Strategy & Development)
Oliver Cook - Housing Development Officer
Amy Towell - Homelessness Caseworker
Neil Weeding - Homelessness Prevention Officer
Angela Parmenter - Homelessness Prevention Officer
Delilah Zidi - Housing Assistant
EMERGENCY Out of Hours: tel 07710 978900
Have your say!
We want your comments to help us shape and improve the housing service.
Please complete our Housing Service Questionnaire
East Cambridgeshire District Council transferred its housing stock and the housing register to Sanctuary Housing in 1993. Go to the Sanctuary Housing web site.
If you want to apply for council or housing association homes you should do this through the Home-Link scheme.
The Council still has responsibility for some important housing functions - see the list below:
- Planning the Housing Service
- Housing Development
- Homelessness and Housing Advice
- Homelessness Advice Leaflet 2013
- Homelessness Advice Leaflet for 16/17 Year Olds 2013
- Mortgage Advice Leaflet 2013
- Do you have Mortgage Worries? - Advice Leaflet 2013
- Do you have Debt Worries? - Advice Leaflet 2013
- Homelink Leaflet 2014
- Housing Disrepair Advice Leaflet 2014
- Asylum & Refugee Advice Leaflet 2014
- EU & EEA Nationals Homelessness Advice Leaflet 2014
- Homeless Strategy and Action Plan
- Private Sector housing renewal and grants
Documents relating to these services can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Cambridgeshire sub-Regional Housing Board (CRHB)
CRHB is a group of senior officers from the seven district councils in the sub-region, the Homes & Communities Agency, Cambridgeshire County Council Research Group, 3 RSL's representing the sub-region and Cambridgeshire Horizons. The group meets monthly to discuss a variety of housing issues across the sub-region.
Minutes of the meetings can be found on Cambridgeshire Horizons web site