Error message

There was a problem acquiring the API key, please contact the site administrator.

Food Businesses

Find out about:

Where can I get a Safer Food Better Business pack from?

The Safer Food Better Business packs are free from the Food Standards Agency website.

Want a printed copy of the Safer Food Better Business Pack?

From 1st April 2016 a printed copy is available for a charge. (Catering Pack + 1 month's supply of diary sheets and one, 4 weekly review sheet)

All charges include VAT.

Collection from the Council Offices, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely CB7 4EE: £12.00

To receive a copy by post: £14.40

Voluntary and/or Charity food business operators operating within East Cambridgshire District: No charge (Note: you may be asked for proof of voluntary or charity status)

Request a Safer Food Better Business Pack here.

2015 Summary of changes to the SFBB catering pack

Is it alright to Import Foods?

If you are thinking of commercially Importing Foods for use in your food/retail business it is important to ensure that you are aware of the regulations that apply to specific products and rules about things such as labelling and additives.

Failure to comply with UK and EU hygiene and safety rules can result in enforcement action being taken.

For more information regarding Imported Foods (Commercial & Personal Imports) visit

Related Publications

105.1 KB
104.13 KB